Welcome to the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society. As a new member, we hope you enjoy the collaborative and multidisciplinary aspects of our society. Our membership is made up of a range of professionals, including physicians (orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, developmental pediatricians, physiatrists, and podiatrists), engineers, physical and occupational therapists, kinesiologists, and biomechanists. We invite you to take advantage of opportunities to collaborate and learn at Society functions including the annual conference, as well as make use of discounted access to the society journal (Gait & Posture) and our annual conference.
GCMAS encourages physicians (orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, developmental pediatricians, physiatrists, and podiatrists), engineers, physical and occupational therapists, kinesiologists, biomechanists, and others interested in human movement to join the Society. Membership includes benefits such as the following:
- Opportunity for collaboration with both clinical and technical experts interested in human movement.
- Reduced registration at the society's annual meeting, as well as the ESMAC and SIAMOC society annual meetings.
- Discounted print and/or online Gait & Posture journal access.
- Access to the member's only website, including instructional resources, member directory, etc.
- Discounted rate to post employment opportunities.
- Voting rights within the society.
- Eligibility for the society's annual meeting awards.
- Eligibility for student travel grants (restricted to student members only).
Membership in GCMAS is based on a calendar year. All memberships expire on December 31, and midyear renewals are retroactive to January 1. Memberships are currently being processed for 2017. Print and online journal subscriptions for the 2017 membership year will become effective on January 1, 2017.
If you are paying by check, we request that you complete the PDF form below (2017 Membership Letter - Located at the bottom of this page) and mail the form, along with dues payment the appropriate address.
For individuals purchasing a student or trainee membership, a verification letter must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This letter must be updated annually.
Student Membership$10.00 one-timeStudent Memberships are available to full-time students in a pre-doctoral program. This membership requires a letter from your advisor verifying your academic status.
Trainee Membership$10.00 one-timeTrainee Memberships are available to residents, fellows, and post-doctoral researchers. This membership requires a letter from your program director verifying your status.
Standard Membership$120.00 one-timeStandard Membership is available to all professionals interested in clinical movement analysis.